Friday, February 24, 2012

Banana Muffin with a Twist


It's a monkey business in my kitchen today! Ok ok not in the weird way though! hehe... When I woke up this morning to make breakfast the sight of ripe bananas in my kitchen countertop silently laying there struck me and as if calling out for me to make something nice to them... and so I did! Today they were no longer just bananas but bananas with a twist! You may also check my banana chocolate chips muffin that I did on my early baking days. =)


i love this monkey cupcake liners 


the cupcake liners did add drama to my bananas... hehe rhyme di ba? 

this is one of my favorite recipe. easy to make and with no special equipments needed.


ingredients

1¾ cup A.P flour
1    cup brown sugar
2    tsp baking powder (aluminum free)
¼   tsp salt
¾   cup milk
2    ripe bananas, mashed
½   cup vegetable oil
1    tsp vanilla extract
½   cup chocolate chips

directions

1. preheat oven to 350℉ and line 12 muffin cups.
2. mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add oil, milk, vanilla to dry ingredients and stir until mixture start to come together. Mix in mashed bananas. Do not over mix.
3. fill cups ⅓ full, place a few chocolate chips in the center and then cover with the remaining batter.
4. bake for 25-30 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean but not dry.



No comments:

Post a Comment