Friday, November 22, 2013

Sugar Cookie - Rolling The Dough


After preparing the dough let it set in the refrigerator for an hour... 
Cold dough makes you roll out the dough efficiently. 



I roll my dough in between parchment paper. It saves me time cleaning up and using more flour dusting the dough and the counter. Oh, I just love my Joseph Joseph rolling pin - It does take away the guesswork out of preparing the cookie with its adjustable discs. 
Now I can roll the dough to the exact thickness that I prefer for my cookies.



Cut out the shape as close as you get to each other. 



Put directly into the baking sheet and return to the refrigerator for a minute or more so that it will hold its shape well while baking. Roll out the excess dough and repeat procedure.


Bake cookies according to recipe's direction and cool completely on the rack before decorating.

Next post is decorating the cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment