Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Shabby Chic Baptism

What are little girls made of...

I opt for a casual dress for my little girl for sensible reasons  and I fell inlove with this Mothercare dress
 the moment I saw it and it fits  my shabby chic theme



Isn't this crocheted baby booties from Mayoral a cutie?
Lace headband from SM 


Instead of Banner I made this baby facts about our little girl as centerpiece
I opt for a shabby chic style so I frosted my giant chocolate cupcake with peach buttercream frosting and topped it with a pink sugar flower

The cupcakes are organic vanilla bourbon with pure vanilla buttercream frosting topped with sugar flowers



I ordered this monogrammed cookie from my friend who also owns a cupcake shop. Thanks J.cuppcakes!
The Thank You card is another DIY that I found from the internet and have it printed at national bookstore.
Welcome to the Christian World little love! 




No comments:

Post a Comment