Saturday, February 11, 2012

Priceless Moments

The best and hardest job in the world, they say, is being a MOM. I say it is a career and it's very rewarding! We are constantly multitasking but that doesn't mean we don't appreciate the little things - literally! Whenever my little boy notice that I'm out from his sight he scrunch and calls out for me and when he does find me a big smile paints his face and he hugs me and lean his head on my shoulder like he didn't see me for a long time. It's just the sweetest! It made me wish my little Ryker to be little forever!




In a few days my little boy will be bidding babyhood goodbye and into the world of toddlerhood. As much as I hold dear my little boy's early years, I know there are umpteen of equally beautiful milestones to come...

Until then...





No comments:

Post a Comment